Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged!


Cousin Ella tagged Sophie, so I am suppose to write 5 special things about her. Here we go:

1. She adores her Daddy. I hate days when he works late, because all she does all day is ask where "Papa" is!

2. "Backyardigans" is her obsession. She adores the show, the songs, and especially the dancing. It is hilarious to watch her imitate what they do on the TV!!

3. She is 2 going on 16. If she doesn't calm down, I am in so much trouble when she really hits those teen years. HELP!!!

4. Men of all sizes and shapes are her favorite. She will flirt like you can't believe with the guy who has tattoos and piercings all over. Yet another reason I am dreading the teenage years.

5. She loves to be outside. She doesn't care what the weather is, she just wants to be outside to play in the yard, or go for a walk or whatever! The park is a wonderful place, because I can sit and watch her and she gets out all her crazy energy!

No comments: