Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag again!

I got tagged again. . .this time it's about the husbands!

What's his name? Phillip

How long have you been together? 7 years

How long did you date? 2 months, then engaged for a month and twelve days!

How old is he? almost 32 (he's old!)

Who eats more? Depends on what we're eating!

Who said I love you first? I don't remember, but probably me.

Who is smarter? Hmmmm........ it depends on the subject at hand.

Who does laundry? Me.

Who does the dishes? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think I do!

Who pays the bills? Me.

Who mows the lawn? He does. (finally, something he does!)

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who drives when you are together? Almost always him unless he is incapacitated in someway.

Who is more stubborn? Definitly me, although he has his moments.

Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual!

Who asked out who first? He did, but only because I was pushy!

Who proposed? Phillip

Who has more siblings? He does--8!

Who wears the pants in the family? Sophie, duh!!

Now I tagged Desi and Sara, have fun girls!

No comments: