Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag!

Tag! Desi tagged me and now I’m it!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was: I was on my way to running away from home and dropping out of school. (I went back and graduated on time, though!)

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. walk at the mall
2. clean the house in prep for playdate here tomorrow
3. do the laundry
4. play with Sophie
5. make dinner!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. pay off all our debts (house, car, loans, etc)
2. college savings for our kids
3. travel, anywhere, alone, with Phillip, and with family
4. HIRE A HOUSE CLEANER!!!

3 of my bad habits:
1. food, I can't get enough
2. hate cleaning, so I don't!
3. eating out when I can cook the same thing at home…

5 places I've lived:
1. Castle Rock, CO
2. Redmond, WA
3. South Jordan, UT
4. Bountiful, UT
5. Portales, NM (just to name a few!)

5 jobs I've had
1. babysitting
2. frozen yogart store
3. CNA (certified nurses assistant)
4. live-in and out nanny
5. Mommy (my favorite!)

Something most people don't know about me:
I am a neat freak, I just hate being the one to clean!

OKay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1. Sara
2. Melissa
3. I don't know anyone else with a blog!
4.

1 comment:

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Thanks! I am so not creative when it comes to these things! Hope things are going well!
Love ya!
Melissa