Monday, June 22, 2009

Utah Trip

We spent the first week in June visiting my family for our first Steve and Susie Smith Family Reunion. We had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures. . .


Our Luau






We celebrated Sophie's birthday with the cousins. It's nice that she was born in June and we have been in Utah to celebrate all 3 of her birthdays!



Melissa, Layla, and Abby


Monica and Layla


Abby and Miles
We went to the park to meet up with Monica and her 3 kids and Melissa and her daughter. It was a lot of fun, but as you can see, I didn't get any pictures of Kyle and Sophie, they wouldn't stand still long enough!





My parents bought a Grandparents membership to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, so we all went down there on our last day in town. It is an awesome museum and I look forward to going a lot more!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I bet you had the best time! It was nice you were able to see Melissa and Monica. Great pics!